Middleton in Teesdale Festival details

Pasted in from a mail from the organiser:

Hi All

I am away on Holiday all next week so just wanted to provide you with an update for our Softball Festival on Sunday 25/06/17.

I have confirmation from 4 clubs that they will be attending:
Middleton-in-Teesdale
Richmond - Possibly 2 Teams
Barnard Castle
Willington
I am also hopeful that Rockliffe Park will be able to pull a team together.

We are hoping to start the first games at 1:00pm so if teams can try and arrive by 12:30 that would be great and will give us time to get organised. If this is going to be a problem please let me know and we can sort something out.

This year we are also hoping to run 1 possibly 2 (if there is sufficient interest) All Stars cricket sessions for Under 8's. If you have any younger siblings coming along who may be interested in joining in please ask their parents to register there interest on the day.

This year we have also started a Ladies section at Middleton and they are keen to play a game against any other Mams who are there on the day. Can you please mention this to all your Mams and if there is any interest in playing a game or two  let me know and we will try and arrange this as well.

Teas, Coffee, Cakes and a BBQ will be available throughout the afternoon.

If you have any questions or queries do not hesitate to get in touch and I will try and get back to you as soon as I can but I will have limited access to e-mails next week so please bear with me.

Looking forward to seeing you all again on the 25th.


Regards

Comments

Popular Posts